One thing that brings us joy is the amazing mix of clients we get to work with each day. From long-standing partnerships to relationships that are just beginning, the variety of industries, projects and clients with whom we have the privilege to work keeps things fresh while also providing the opportunity to continue strengthening our experience and skills in all these areas.
From agriculture and horticulture businesses to nonprofits and medical device companies, here are new clients we’ve been excited to welcome to our roster in the last few months:
- Abijah’s, an off-track thoroughbred equine therapy program out of Canterbury Park, brings healing and wellness to clients experiencing PTSD, addiction, trauma, eating disorders, depression and anxiety. Focused on the unique pressures that racetrack backside workers, first responders, veterans and active military members face, Abijah’s gives new life to retired racehorses by partnering them with mental health professionals for life-changing, research-based work with clients experiencing mental health struggles. Abijah’s plans to expand to more tracks throughout United States soon.
- Agtegra Cooperative, a farmer-owned cooperative with more than 6,800 active member-owners across North Dakota and South Dakota, is based in Aberdeen, South Dakota. Agtegra is equipped to provide farmers with grain, agronomy, energy, and feed and farm supply products and services. Formed in 2018, Agtegra is the unification of two legacy-rich, farmer-owned cooperatives: South Dakota Wheat Growers, which started in 1923, and North Central Farmers Elevator, which was formed in 1915.
- Danziger, a family-owned global leader in bedding plant and cut flower breeding, was founded in 1953. Based in Israel and known for bringing personalized customer service to its customers around the world, Danziger has propagation facilities in Israel, Guatemala, Kenya and Colombia. Bellmont Partners assists their North American marketing team with public relations and media relations projects.
- MacPhail Center for Music is the nation’s largest center for music learning and performance and one of Minnesota’s top 10 arts organizations. Since 1907, MacPhail has committed to transforming lives and strengthening communities through life-long music learning experiences – from classical to jazz to electric and beyond – that inspire. Each year, MacPhail offers programming to 15,000 students of all ages, backgrounds and abilities at locations in Minneapolis, White Bear Lake, Chanhassen, Apple Valley, Austin and Madeline Island, Wisconsin, in addition to online and through 103 community partnerships across the Twin Cities.
- Monrovia has pioneered the art of growing plants for nearly 100 years. Founded in 1926 in Southern California by Harry E. Rosedale, Sr., the company is now a premier grower of shrubs, perennials and trees. Monrovia collaborates with breeders around the world to introduce improved plant varieties to North America. More than 4,000 beautiful, craftsman-grown selections are nurtured at Monrovia’s nursery locations in California, Oregon, Connecticut and Georgia. Bellmont Partners assists Monrovia with public relations activities.
- The Toro Company is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf maintenance, snow and ice management, landscape, rental and specialty construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. Bellmont Partners is working with Toro’s residential and commercial irrigation division, assisting with content for the Unique Lighting Systems brand.
- Twin Cities Black Employee Network (TC-BEN) fosters sustainable connections between Black professionals to strengthen the well-being and retention of Black talent in the Twin Cities. For more than a decade, TC-BEN’s 3,500+ members engage with programming and events that have been sponsored by more than 35 of the region’s leading corporations, government agencies, educational institutions and nonprofits.
- UroDev is a clinical-stage, venture-backed medical device company developing the Connected™ Catheter System, a device designed to improve the quality of life for men suffering from neurogenic bladder and chronic urinary retention. The Connected Catheter is a wirelessly controlled bladder management system that is fully internal to the body and may be used for up to seven days.
- UroTronic is a medical device company currently conducting clinical trials to support the global commercialization of its products. The Optilume® drug-coated balloon technology provides a minimally invasive treatment option for men suffering from urinary tract conditions like urethral strictures and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH affects 70% of men 60–69 years of age and 80% of those 70 years of age or older. The drug-coated balloon technology creates a paradigm change from the methods currently used by urologists to treat these conditions.