This position has been filled.
Bellmont Partners is looking for a motivated intern to join our team to assist on a variety of accounts from October 2017 through February 2018, working with both consumer and B2B clients, as well as on event coordination. This is a paid internship; preference will be given to candidates who can commit to 40 hours per week, but we’re also open to a part-time schedule if it’s the right fit.
Here are some of the roles our intern could expect to be doing on any given day:
- Assisting in the development of press materials, media lists, media insights, media kits, event materials and other needs
- Contributing to the management of social media platforms, which may include creating social posts, photo editing and uploading, and more
- Being able to work independently on various aspects of client projects
- Contributing to the management and organizing of client reporting and media monitoring and organizing client reports
- Developing and managing an internal database of various resources
- Organizing logistics for upcoming client events, including but not limited to developing everything from collateral to nametags, coordinating mailings, contacting vendors and creating event schedules
- Providing research support for new business efforts or other client projects
- Supporting all client teams on tasks large and small, including planning client meetings, coordinating internal brainstorms, celebrations and more
- Supplementing onsite support at client or agency events which includes some early mornings, nights and weekends
- Recent college graduate or college senior pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, public relations or a related area of study
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and willingness to take on any project
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume, two writing samples and a brief email on why you are a fit for this position to email@example.com.