With 5,800 media scheduled to be in the Twin Cities to cover Super Bowl LII, and hundreds of thousands of additional visitors expected, the stakes are high for Minnesota to show the world what it means to be the “Bold North.” At Bellmont Partners, we couldn’t be more excited to embrace the challenge.
After all, the experience includes many of our favorite things: events, fan activation, the media and social media spotlights on Minnesota – and did we mention customized virtual reality? We’ve been busy for months on several client projects, all rolling out in the days leading up to the Big Game, including:
- Coordinating Midwest Dairy’s Fuel Up To Play 60 presence at the Super Bowl Experience
- Supporting Explore Minnesota Tourism’s interactive pop-up ’Sota Pop experience on Nicollet Mall and media room at the Mall of America
- Promoting CRAVE’s rooftop Ice Lounge and Ice Fishing Experience
- Building awareness about Second Harvest Heartland and its role as beneficiary of the Taste of the NFL
- And, while technically not Super Bowl-related, we can’t think of anything more “Bold North” than the Brainerd Jaycees $150,000 Ice Fishing Extravaganza, which took place this weekend on Gull Lake and raised $200,000 for local charities
With the event planning, media preps and social media strategies behind us, we couldn’t be more excited to be in implementation mode as Super Bowl LII is fast approaching. We’re thrilled to highlight our creative, innovative clients and help show the rest of the world all that the “Bold North” has to offer!