Bellmont Partners Public Relations is looking for a PR pro with two to five years of experience to join our successful, growing Prior Lake-based team.
We’re on the hunt for an account executive who’s creative and results driven, who thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment, with a great handle on the basics – media relations, social media, client management and especially writing. Digital expertise is a big deal, too – you’d also be working directly with Arik Hanson of ACH Communications (one of our key partners) on several ongoing projects.
Our tight-knit team works hard and takes great pride in the results we’re able to generate for our consumer and business-to-business clients, but we’ve got a sense of humor about it all. (Our president wrote a book about pudding pops, for crying out loud.) If that describes you, too, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a list of things you may find yourself doing on any given day:
• Media relations
• Writing (including blog posts, news releases, reports and other materials)
• Client communication
• Media outlet research and list development
• Media coverage monitoring and reporting
• Event planning/task management
• Strategic plan development
• Client meetings
• Administrative tasks/time tracking
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Self-directed and able to work independently; often on multiple projects at one time
• Comfortable communicating with clients, media and vendors on various platforms (phone, email, etc.)
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Well organized and able to prioritize (and reprioritize, when necessary!)
• Great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
• Personally accountable
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), flexible work schedule, health insurance stipend, sick days, vacation days, and 10 paid holidays a year.