Bellmont Partners Public Relations is looking for a digital public relations pro with four to eight years of experience to join our successful, growing Prior Lake-based team.
We’re on the hunt for someone who’s creative and results driven, who thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment, with a great handle on using digital and social tools in a strategic manner for clients. Agency experience is a must, as is the ability to make the quick, rock-solid judgment calls needed in social media. Although this is a digital-focused position, interest or experience in traditional media relations and event planning is a plus. If we just described you, send your resume to email@example.com.
Here’s a list of things you may find yourself doing on any given day:
- Writing: blog posts, social media posts, websites, digital reports and new business pitches, to name a few formats
- Blogger research, analysis and outreach
- Community management
- Website management
- Social media audits
- Event planning/task management, especially as it relates to digital and social media strategies and tactics
- Data analysis and reporting
- Strategic plan development
- Client communication and meetings
- Knowledge of a range of digital/social media strategies and tools
- Experience working with both B2B and B2C clients
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to work independently; often on multiple projects at one time
- Comfortable communicating with clients, media and vendors on various platforms (phone, email, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize (and reprioritize, when necessary!)
- Great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Personally accountable
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), flexible work schedule, health insurance stipend, sick days, vacation, and 10 paid holidays a year.