Bellmont Partners Public Relations is looking for a senior PR pro with eight to 12 years of experience to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone with significant B2B, health and wellness, medical and/or education experience who’s creative and results driven, with solid account-management, strategic-planning, media-relations, writing, event-coordination and research skills. Our tight-knit team works hard and takes great pride in the results we’re able to generate for our consumer and business-to-business clients of all sizes, and we have a lot of fun in the process. (Our president’s latest book features Urkel, Big Mouth Billy Bass and “Saved by the Bell.”) The right person has agency experience and the ability to manage both client accounts and people, and thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment. If we just described you, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a list of things you may find yourself doing on any given day:
- Client communication
- Media relations
- Writing (including news releases, pitches, blog posts, reports, web copy and lots of other formats)
- Strategic plan development
- Media outlet research and list development
- Media coverage monitoring and reporting
- Event planning/task management
- Administrative tasks/time tracking
- Prior experience in an agency environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable leading accounts and communicating with clients, media and vendors on various platforms (phone, email, etc.)
- Self-directed and able to work independently, on multiple projects at one time
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize (and quickly reprioritize, as necessary!)
- Great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Embraces new tools and tactics in our always-changing industry
- Personally accountable
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), flexible work schedule (including the possibility of working from home multiple days per week), health insurance stipend, sick days, vacation days, and 10 paid holidays a year.